Where we ship to
We offer low cost or free delivery to the UK.
It is with regret that we are no longer offering international shipments (see below for more info).
Delivery is FREE for orders £40+. This will be Signed for 2nd Class.
VAT and taxes
We are registered for VAT in England and Wales, and VAT is automatically added to the prices that you see.
- If your order is received by 12pm Monday to Friday, it will usually be sent out the same working day.
- Orders received on Saturday will usually be sent out Monday.
- Any seasonal changes to the above will be displayed in a notice at the top of the website, as will holiday periods.
We cannot absolutely guarantee these timescales, particularly during busier times, so if the order is an urgent gift, do drop us a line first to check we can get it to you in time.
UK orders are sent via 1st or 2nd class signed for post.
- 1st class signed for typically arrives the next working day
- 2nd class signed for typically arrives in 2 – 3 working days including Saturdays
FREE: For orders £40+, delivery is free and this will be Second Class signed.
Terms of delivery
You can find our full terms on our terms of business page. Please note that:
- No VAT is charged on the delivery prices as they are exempt.
We have made the difficult decision to discontinue selling to countries outside of the UK. The only affordable service we could find was Royal Mail International Standard. However, this service can sometimes take longer than the 3-5 working days that Royal Mail quote, likely because they use another less reliable courier once the order leaves the country. The service also does not come with tracking, although we have always retained proof of postage. A few international customers have failed to understand that we cannot deliver as quickly as Amazon or other similar sites, and they have requested refunds when their order does not show up quickly. This means we lose both the revenue from the order, and the goods – which they get to keep. We are a small family business and cannot afford these losses, which has led to our decision to serve the UK only. If we can find a better service in the future, we will add international postage once again,